Answer No. 1
The benefits for seller-
- They often get to sell the house at a higher price than they could sell it in a normal transaction.
- They can sell the house during a slow market.
iii. By being able to collect a larger monthly payment than they could obtain in a normal lease, the property “cash-flows” and seller don’t have to make the mortgage payment each month by their own money.
- When the buyer cannot exercise the option, they keep some up-front option money.
Answer No. 2
Benefits a lease option seller holds are-
- It allows you to beat the competition.
- You can collect rent while the home would otherwise sit vacantly.
iii. You often receive a higher purchase price.
- You can sell the home in a down market when otherwise it might not have been able to sell at all.
- And it allows you to actually sell the home, instead of just renting it.
Answer No. 3
The two biggest benefits of sellers on a lease option are:
- Selling without paying a sales commission-
Selling without paying a sales commission is the one of the biggest benefits of a seller as they can sell the property on lease option without any terms and condition.
- Receiving a higher than market purchase price-
Receiving a higher than market purchase price is another biggest benefit of a seller as he receives higher value than Market purchase price by selling on the lease option.